Wednesday, March 30, 2011

swinging on a vine, mango




Photographer: Chiyo
Model: Tara-Lee Coriveau
Makeup: Kai

did this shoot in february at allen gardens with the lovely tara-lee coriveau. i love her name! she is my first mature model (you can't tell cause she photographs so young) and my first curly-haired model in my portfolio. she was such a trooper as u can see, it was NOT warm that day and girl rocked that dress like a champ. chiyo, the photographer, chiyo is also a model and she does both extremely well. kai, the makeup artist is from russia and she is FIERCE. jet black hair, blunt bangs, bold brows and full mink scarf to go with her russian-weather approved trench. this girl was hardcore and she did a wonderful job with tara's makeup. although u can only see one side, i had braided both sides of her hair to form a mohawk so this makes my first cornrow look in my portfolio as well. p.s. this was my second shoot at allen gardens and second time we got booked for not having a permit.....o well! we got what we needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment