Thursday, February 24, 2011

I WANT LANVIN NOT FLOWERS




Photographer: Adam Webster
Models: Adam Mills and Alayna Kellett
Stylist: Carlton Ellis

LANVIN SHOOT!!! I've been waiting to post this for a while and I finally got the photos! I did this shoot back in November soon after H&M released their Lanvin collection. Alayna is my first red head and first short-haired model and this girl knows how to WORK. she is just shot after shot after shot. She's a dancer who owns a gym in T.O. so she has her body down pact and knows the camera very very well. Unfortunately, I cannot remember the name of the makeup artist but she was this sweet sweet girl and was very serious about her work. Hopefully by putting this in the universe, I'll cross paths with her again! Our wonderful stylist, Carlton is a fine dapper gentleman who is so humble and talented. as u can see, the man can throw together an outfit. Carlton and I will be working together soon so I'll keep you posted! Adam actually lives in the same condo as one of my girlfriends' and he literally had a miniature studio right in his living room. the shot of adam and alayna is in an elevator and those raybans look SO FLY on those 2! I'm so in love with these shots...so in love with lanvin:)

1 comment: