Thursday, February 24, 2011

connections



this is a shoot i did back in october with a jennifer keen who is a fashion student at ryerson who just so happened to stumble across my modelmayhem page. she had to do this for her fashion photography class which is probably the most fun course you could possibly have....in my opinion at least. i had just finished my entrepreneurial finance midterm that day so this was a nice artistic release that was much needed after crunching numbers for 3 days straight. i feel horrible for not remembering the names of the model and makeup artist but they did a wonderful job. i also met emma cluthe, who is a friend of jennifer and these 2 ladies were my ticket into working on mass exodus. so i am forever grateful to them as they helped put in a good word for me and now i've worked on 2 projects for mass ex: one for the show's magazine and the other was for the opening video to the show. see what having connections does? i'll be posting my work from those 2 gigs after the show is over so for now, i'll drown in anticipation cause I don't get to see anything from it till then either.

No comments:

Post a Comment